Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is that humiliation?

Really. To have someone proclaim with such supposed confidence that I will fall for him is simply off-putting, especially when you know lim-ming this cuppa teh will bring you nothing but diarrhea. But what i did not anticipate was the embarrassment I felt, hence my face went red. Hence the teasing and now, I just feel that i never what to do the same shift as Mr. gentleman again. None of this has anything to do with him but his supposed silence.....aloof expression....just made me feel so far apart from him.

As time goes by, i believe in letting things be. Yet, I have not mastered my emotions. It's fine if we end up being strangers from now on. I just have to learn to stop caring. right? that is the tricky part. I'll get there eventually. I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment